Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Sandyshow 3PC Owl Bedding For Boys And Girls Full/Queen Microfiber Duvet Cover Set




I have to admit I fell in love with this adorable bedding set when I first saw it. When it arrived I was shocked at just how bright and beautiful it really is.  The colors are so vibrant and bright it really brightens a dim room. I love that the duvet can be reversible, where the pink or the yellow side either one can be face up. It was very easy to get the comforter into. I love that it is machine washable and dryable. It fits perfect on my queen sized guest bed. My Grand Daughter is 5 when she saw it she was in love, she wanted to take it home with her. The owls are so pretty and colorful on both the duvet and the 2 pillow shams. There is nothing I don't love about this adorable set.

No comments:

Post a Comment