Monday, June 12, 2017

#Brieftons QuickPull Food Chopper: Tall 4-Cup




4*
When you need veggies chopped fine and fast this QuickPull chopper works pretty good.. You do not get out all the knife work though. You do have to cut large pieces down some. Like Bell peppers, onions, and cucumbers need to be at least quartered. Then drop them in the large 4 cup holder with the removable blades already in place, pull the handle a few times and you have finely chopped veggies. Great for adding to recipes. Makes a great relish as well.. If you want larger chopped veggies this will not work well, at least I couldn't figure out how to get large pieces. This also does not chop uniformly with onions especially, it always seemed to leave larger pieces uncut unless I stirred them down in.

I did make egg salad very nicely with this. I put my onion and pickle in first and chopped them then I added my boiled eggs, mayo, mustard, garlic salt and pepper. This even stirred it all up for me. I wouldn't use this on a daily basis sometimes a knife is just as easy, but it is still a gadget I do use in my kitchen.


https://www.amazon.com/Brieftons-QuickPull-Food-Chopper-Vegetables/dp/B01GZV2EB0?ie=UTF8&keywords=food+chopper

No comments:

Post a Comment